You should have received your unique link to request your exhibitor credentials. The deadline to order your credentials to be mailed is December 29, 2016. If you need your link sent to you please email email@example.com.
The maximum number of credentials is determined by the amount of square feet for which your company has contracted. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacement Credentials are at a cost of $14.00 per credential.
New Admission Practice
All Exhibitor and NMMA Trade credentials will be scanned upon entry to the show on show days.
Be My Guest Tickets — Invite Your VIPs to the Show
Discounted Exhibitor Show Tickets — Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These tickets are discounted 50% off the general admission price. A $50.00 deposit is required and there is a minimum order of 10 tickets.
You should have received your personal link to order your show tickets. Please do not share your link with anyone. If you need your link sent to you please email email@example.com.
Order online, pay a $50.00 deposit via credit card and order as many tickets as you like. Your credit card will only be charged for the total redeemed tickets, less your deposit, within 30 days after the show.
Here is what you need to do:
• Pay your deposit of $50. (Your tickets are 50% of general admission price for each ticket redeemed)
• Select e-ticket and/or hardstock ticket
• Distribute tickets to invite your customers and prospects to visit you at the show
• Please allow 1–2 weeks processing of hardstock tickets
• After the show your credit card will be charged for all redeemed tickets
Personalized Be My Guest tickets — You can personalize all or some of your Electronic Be My Guest tickets with your Customer's name. Please provide a list within 24 hours of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New orders originating on-site will be charged a $50.00 deposit. Tickets will be printed on hard ticket stock.
Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login is required
Show Guide Information submitted after December 2, 2016 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat to access these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on this link and install.
NMMA Allocation Procedures
- Allocation & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1882.1Kb]
Introduction and General Information
Insurance & Limits of Liability
Exhibitor Liability Insurance Information
[PDF - 163.33Kb]
A link to upload or purchase your certificate is attached to this document. Please do not send certificates of insurance to NMMA, the show manager, or Wells Fargo Insurance Services. NMMA will automatically be notified upon completion of the on-line reporting form or purchase of insurance. Name of Insured must match company name on exhibit space agreement. For questions or concerns regarding submitting insurance certificates, please email Wells Fargo Insurance Services at email@example.com.
Sample Insurance Certificate
[PDF - 66.34Kb]
Submit your insurance certificate on-line via the link provided by Wells Fargo. NMMA will automatically be notified. Note: Name of Insured must match company name on exhibit space agreement. For questions or concerns regarding submitting insurance certificates, please email Wells Fargo Insurance Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send certificates of insurance to NMMA, the show manager, or Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
- Certified Dealer Information [PDF - 101.71Kb]
NMMA Order Forms
Move-In / Move-Out Invormation
Service Provider Forms - Shepard
- Online Ordering Instructions [PDF - 129.88Kb]
- Booth Cleaning [PDF - 65.09Kb]
- Booth Furnishings [PDF - 101.71Kb]
- Freight - Shipping Labels [PDF - 90.54Kb]
- Hanging Sign Shipping Labels [PDF - 91.55Kb]
- Labor Order Form [PDF - 158.11Kb]
- Payment Authorization [PDF - 103.01Kb]
- Material Handling Information [PDF - 48.08Kb]
- Material Handling Q & A [PDF - 64.25Kb]
- Material Handling Payment Authorization [PDF - 114.23Kb]
Georgia World Convention Center Order Forms
- Cable Order Form [PDF - 93.09Kb]
Telephone and Internet Services Order Form
[PDF - 610.28Kb]
Incentive rates Apply to Orders received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
Electrical Order Form
[PDF - 589.22Kb]
Incentive Rates Apply to Orders Received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
- General Operating & Procedures Forms [PDF - 412.26Kb]
- Interior Signage and Ceiling Rigging Policies [PDF - 36.88Kb]
- Multi-Story Booth Policy [PDF - 19.83Kb]
Plumbing Order Form
[PDF - 256.05Kb]
Compressed Air-Water-Drain-Natural Gas Service Order Form. Incentive Rates Apply to Orders Received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
Catering Order Form
[PDF - 747.21Kb]
Food & Beverage Service
- Payment Authorization Form [PDF - 123.88Kb]
- GWCC Utilities Order Form [PDF - 1094.85Kb]
Georgia World Convention Ctr-Policies & Procedures
- GWCC - General Operating Policies and Procedures [PDF - 412.26Kb]