The National Marine Manufacturers Association is pleased to welcome you to the Progressive® Insurance Atlanta Boat Show,® January 15–18, 2015.
The Exhibitor Manual is now available. Please refer to the listing below. The manual will assist you in preparation for a successful show. Please take note of show deadlines and incentive rates which can save you time and money!
To order Show Decorator Services please click on this link.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your show space, move-in time, insurance, tickets, credentials, etc., please contact the appropiate person listed below.
Larry Berryman, Show Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org (Exhibitor Promotions, Advertising etc.)
Debbie Harewood, Operations Manager - email@example.com (Move-in time, certificate of insurance etc)
Scott Cohen, Exhibitor Relationship Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org (Main Hall Bulk)
John Hagins, Exhibitor Relationship Manager - email@example.com (Main Hall Booths)
Venus Berryman, Senior Show Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org (Contracts & Invoices)
Melissa Hall, Show Administrator - email@example.com (Exhibitor Credentials & Tickets)
Exhibitors a unique link will be sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials. The deadline to register for credentials online is Friday, January 2nd. The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the amount of square feet for which your company has contracted. Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formally Exhibitor Guest Tickets)
Available November 7th.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These ticket are discounted 50%, with no minimum order. You can order until the show's opening day.
Here is how it works:
Advance Ticket Orders;
- You will be sent a unique link in a separate email to place your order for Be My Guest Tickets.
- Order online, pay 50% general admission for each ticket ordered, print at your convenience on 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Distribute tickets to invite your customers and prospects to visit you at the show.
- After the show you will be refunded for all unredeemed tickets; refunds will be issued 30 days after the show closes.
Refund applies to orders placed online only!
On-Site Ticket Orders
Order on-site, pay 50% general admission for each ticket purchased. Tickets are printed for you on ticket stock. Tickets purchased on-site are non-refundable.
Any requests made after January 2nd for Exhibitor Credentials will be available for pick up in the Show Office - Hall C Georgia World Congress Center.
Please make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 show a success!
You will need Adobe Acrobat to access these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on this link and install.
- Important Information [PDF - 374.3Kb]
- Exhibitor Liability Insurance Information [PDF - 68.86Kb]
Wells Fargo will send you an email with a link to upload your certificate. Please do not send certificates of insurance to NMMA, the show manager, or Wells Fargo Insurance Services. NMMA will automatically be notified upon completion of the on-line reporting form or purchase of insurance. Name of Insured must match company name on exhibit space agreement. For questions or concerns regarding submitting insurance certificates, please email Wells Fargo Insurance Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sample Insurance Certificate [PDF - 110.48Kb]
Submit your insurance certificate on-line via the link provided by Wells Fargo. NMMA will automatically be notified. Note: Name of Insured must match company name on exhibit space agreement. For questions or concerns regarding submitting insurance certificates, please email Wells Fargo Insurance Services at email@example.com. Please do not send certificates of insurance to NMMA, the show manager, or Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
- 2014-2015 Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1378.17Kb]
- Cable Order Form [PDF - 187.07Kb]
- Telephone and Internet Services Order Form [PDF - 464.11Kb]
Incentive rates Apply to Orders received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
- Electrical Order Form [PDF - 168.51Kb]
Incentive Rates Apply to Orders Received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
- General Operating & Procedures Forms [PDF - 412.26Kb]
- Interior Signage and Ceiling Rigging Policies [PDF - 36.88Kb]
- Multi-Story Booth Policy [PDF - 19.83Kb]
- Plumbing Order Form [PDF - 179.04Kb]
Compressed Air-Water-Drain-Natural Gas Service Order Form. Incentive Rates Apply to Orders Received 21 Calendar Days PRIOR to First Open Show Date.
- Payment Authorization Form [PDF - 76.14Kb]